"getAlarmed" Smoke Alarm Installation
This program is designed to offer free smoke alarms to the residents of the Town and the Gulley Fire District. It is our goal to have a working smoke alarm in every home in our community! This program is not extended to landlords or apartment complexes.
- One smoke alarm should be located on every floor of the home
- One smoke alarm should be in every bed room and common room
- No smoke alarms should be installed in the kitchen!
- Smoke alarms should be tested monthly
- Smoke alarm batteries should be changed every six months. Use the “time change” to help you remember to change your batteries!