The Town Council meets twice a month in the Town Council Chambers Complex at 114 West Church Street on the following dates:
- Regular Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month at 7:00 PM.
- Agenda Meetings are held on the last Wednesday preceding the first Tuesday of each month at 7:00 PM.
- Special Called Meetings are called by the Mayor or Town Council as needed.
- Meeting times and locations are subject to change occasionally. Please check notices.
- The Public is always welcome to attend any Town Council Meeting.
The Public is hereby notified that Mayor Donald B. Street has called a Special Called Meeting of the Nashville Town Council on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 immediately following the Municipal Service District Advisory Board Meeting or at 7:00 pm, whichever time is later, in Town Council Chambers, 114 W. Church Street, Nashville, NC.
The purpose of this meeting is for a Closed Session pursuant to NCGS §143-318.11 (a) (3) To consult with an attorney employed or retained by the public body in order to preserve the attorney-client privilege between the attorney and the public body, which privilege is hereby acknowledged.
The Public is invited to attend.
Lou C. Bunch
2018 Town Council Meeting Schedule
Regular Meeting Schedule
Tuesday at 7:00 PM
Agenda Meeting Schedule
Wednesday at 7:00 PM
|January 2||January 31 - Cancelled|
|February 6||February 28|
|March 6||March 28|
|April 3||April 25 - Cancelled|
|May 1||May 30|
|June 5||June 27 - Cancelled|
|July 3||August 1|
|August 7||August 29 - Cancelled|
|September 4||September 26|
|October 2||October 31|
|November 6||November 28|
|December 4||December 26|