Public Works Director
- Lee Brown
- Phone – 252-459-3962
- Emergency Night & Weekend Phone – 252-459-4545
- “Please call to schedule appointment in advance”
The Public Works Department has several duties that are extremely visible to our community. The services provided by this department are maintenance of public buildings, Forest Hills Cemetery, streets & sidewalks, town vehicles & equipment, stormwater and sanitation services. We take these duties very serious and look forward to providing the best service to the Town of Nashville.
- Public Buildings 252-459-4511
- Central Maintenance 252-459-3962
- Sanitation 252-459-4511
- Cemetery 252-459-4511 ext 225
- Streets 252-459-4511
For more information on these divisions please visit the service section of our department.