The Town of Nashville provides water and sewer utilities to all properties within the town limits and in certain sections of the Extra Territorial Jurisdiction (ETJ). The Town of Nashville purchases a majority of our water from the City of Rocky Mount and produces some of our daily needs utilizing five wells maintained by the Public Utilities Department.
The Tar River Regional Wastewater Treatment Facility treats the Town of Nashville's sewage and is located in the City of Rocky Mount. The Public Utilities Department manages 14 sewer lift stations in conjunction with the sewer mains, outfall lines, and sewer laterals within town.
Public Works Director
- Jamey Baines
- Phone – 252-459-3962
- Emergency Night & Weekend Phone – 252-459-4545
- Please call to schedule appointment in advance to ensure availability
Town of Nashville Water & Sewer Service
- Please contact the finance department to get information on all account related inquires.
- For a list of water & sewer utility related charges, please see our Fee Schedule Page.
Duke Energy Progress provides electrical service for the Town of Nashville
- How to Report a Street Light Outage or contact the Town of Nashville Town Hall and/or Police Department.
- Office: 1-800-452-2777
- Emergency Outage Information Center: 1-800-419-6356
- Authorized Local Nashville Pay Stations:
- Dollar Country on Monday – Sunday 8am to 7:45pm located at 102 West Nashville Drive
- Payments can also be made through unauthorized locations such as Wal-Mart and Food Lion.
The City of Rocky Mount provides natural gas service for the Nashville area.
- Office: 252-972-1250
- Emergency: 252-467-4800