**PUBLIC NOTICE** The Town of Nashville Non-Emergency Offices will be closed Monday, December 24th Tuesday, December 25th, and Wednesday, December 26th for Christmas. Therefore , Garbage Services will run as follows:

Monday and Tuesday Service will be picked up on Thursday, December 27th.

Wednesday and Thursday Service will be picked up on Friday, December 28th.

There will be NO BULK PICK UP during the week of December 25th  or January 1st. Recycling will be picked up on December 26th.

**PUBLIC NOTICE** The December 2018 Town Council Agenda Meeting has been moved to Wednesday, January 2, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. in Town Council Chambers.

Public Records

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


The Town of Nashville is committed to being open, transparent, and accessible to our citizens and the general public.  We have long demonstrated our commitment to upholding North Carolina's public records laws, which include but are not limited to North Carolina General Statutes, Chapter 132 and 160A-168.  These laws give the public access to information that is deemed a public record.

Reviewing a Public Record

Some of the more common requests for information come in the form of Meeting Minutes and Agendas, which can be found by browsing through our Town Council Minutes and Agendas index. 

All other public records are kept at Town Hall and are available for inspection during regular business hours.  In order to help provide you with the best service, please email the Town Staff Member whom you believe is responsible for keeping the records, also known as the custodian.  In your email, please share with the custodian exactly what information you are looking for.   Be as specific as possible by including the date, title, and/or topic of the records you are interested in reviewing.  Please indicate how quickly you are hoping to review the records so the custodian can do their best to meet your needs.

If you are unsure of which staff member may be the custodian, please send your email to the Department Head and they will be glad to help you.  For all Town Council records, please contact the Town Clerk's Office.