Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Resources Advisory Board Members
- Kate Burns (Council Liaison)
- George Jefferies
- Daniel Walker
- Anna Whitehead
- Kirby Winstead (Chair)
Meetings take place in the Nashville Town Hall Conference Room, 499 S. Barnes Street. The meetings for 2018 are scheduled as follows:
- January 22, 2018 at 6:30 pm
- April 16, 2018 at 6:30 pm
- June 18, 2018 at 6:30 pm (REVISED MEETING DATE ADOPTED APRIL 16, 2018)
- October 15, 2018 at 6:30 pm
If you have interest in serving on this advisory board, please contact Marguerite Bishop, Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Resources Director at 459-9796.
Request for Public Comment
The board welcomes input from the public. If you would like an item to be placed on the agenda notify the Director by 12:00PM on the Monday prior to a regular meeting. Meetings are open to the public.