"getAlarmed" Smoke Alarm Installation
This program is designed to offer free smoke alarms to the residents of the Town of Nashville and the Gulley Fire District. It is our goal to have a working smoke alarm in every home in our community! NOTE: This program is not extended to landlords or apartment complexes.
- One smoke alarm should be located on every floor of the home
- One smoke alarm should be in every bed room and common room
- No smoke alarms should be installed in the kitchen!
- Smoke alarms should be tested monthly
- Smoke alarm batteries should be changed every six months. Use the “time change” to help you remember to change your batteries!