**Public Notice **  The Town of Nashville Non-Emergency Offices will be closed on Monday, January  21st   for Martin Luther King   Jr., Day.

Therefore, Garbage Services will run as follows: 

Monday  Service will be picked up on Tuesday, January  22nd.

Tuesday Service will be picked up on Wednesday, January 23rd.

Wednesday Service will be picked  up on Thursday, January 24th.

Thursday Service will be picked up on Friday, January 25th.

There will be NO BULK PICK UP during the week of January 21st.

Recycling will  be picked up as regularly scheduled.



Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Application for service shall be made at Town Hall during normal business hours.

Application shall be made in the name of the customer who will be responsible for paying the bill. The applicant must be present to establish service.

Applicant must present a government issued picture ID (such as a driver's license, state identification card, passport, or military ID) for proof of identity and must provide Proof of Ownership/Authorization (HUD settlement statement, notarized lease agreement, etc.).

The applicant must complete and sign an application for service.

The applicant must pay a $35 service fee plus a $100 deposit.

The applicant's information will be cross-checked in the billing systems for any previous service or delinquent balances. Any delinquent balance discovered must be paid prior to service connection.

Once the application is approved and all fees are paid in full, a work order will be generated for service connection. Connection can normally take place the same day if application is made and approved by 2 PM.

The deposit will not be refunded until services have been terminated. Upon termination of services, the deposit will be applied to the final bill. The service fee is non-refundable.

Garbage and recycling service is included on all "In Town" water accounts unless private service has been approved by the Town. An additional fee for sewer system rehabilitation and water testing is also charged on all water and/or sewer accounts.

 The completed  utility service application and supporting documents must be submitted at Town Hall, 499 S. Barnes Street.