The municipal service district advisory board shall serve in a recommendatory capacity and shall be vested with the following ongoing responsibilities:
(1) To hold an annual public meeting inviting all property owners within the district to discuss projects of interest.
(2) To evaluate and submit a comprehensive list of recommended projects for town council review.
(3) To provide a detailed report of completed projects annually.
Municipal Service District Advisory Board
- Dylan Bunch, Chairman
- Tammy Davis
- Angela Dawes
- Layla Langley
- Cindy Scheipers
Meetings take place in Town Council Chambers, 114 W. Church Street, Nashville, NC.
- April 16, 2018 at 3:00 pm
- The Annual Public Hearing will be held on Monday, May 14, 2018 at 6:00 pm.
- Meetings are generally scheduled for the last Monday of each month at 3:00 pm, with the exception of May. The May meeting will be held on June 4, 2018 at 3:00 pm.
If you have interest in serving on this board, please contact Brian Hassell, Planning & Development Director at 459-4511, x232.