The Town of Nashville provides a business friendly approach to permitting and regulations. Our goal is to help you through the process of making your goals become a reality. Below are a few of the questions we will need to assist you in your efforts.
- Are you looking to start a new business or expand a successful existing business?
- What do you need? Examples, raw land, existing building, parking, utilities, etc...
- How many employees do you have or will have? This is always the first question when applying for grant funding.
- What is your timeline and expectations.
- Do you have a location selected?
Zoning will play a lead role in determining if the proposed location is the proper location and is in harmony with the Town of Nashville's long range plans. A Town of Nashville zoning application and sign permit application are attached for your review.