Town Council Regular Meeting
The Public is hereby notified that the Nashville Town Council will hold a Regular Meeting on May 5, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.; due to COVID-19 and to Governor’s Executive Order, this will be a Virtual Meeting
- Date: 05/05/2020 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Town of Nashville Council Chambers
114 West Church Street
Nashville, North Carolina 27856
Return to full list >>
Town Residents and members of the public may watch and/or listen to the Virtual Regular Meeting by:
- Joining the Zoom platform by computer, table, or telephone. Please contact, Tesa Silver, Town Clerk at 252-459-4511 ext 221 or firstname.lastname@example.org for connection credentials by 6:00p.m. on Tuesday, May 5, 2020.
- Watching the live stream on the Nashville, NC YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/townofnashville.
Town Residents and members of the public may submit public comments for this Virtual Regular Meeting by:
- Submitting their name, address, and comment through the chat feature in Zoom by 6:45 p.m. on Tuesday May 5, 2020 to be read aloud by the Town Clerk during the Public Comment Period; or